Sunday, April 17, 2011

Back from Break




Well, I just returned from a very wonderful vacation in beautiful south Florida and a great 7 day Caribbean cruise. It was so nice to be in such nice weather -- got healthy doses of vitamin D...maybe a little bit too much! I also learned that one of my paintings was sold at the Randy Higbee 6 Inch Squared show! I sure wish that I could have attended the reception, but maybe I'll make an effort and drive down to see the show before it closes. But now, back to painting!

3 comments:

Dean H. said...

Welcome back, my friend! Although your trip sounded very therapeutic, I always agree with Judy Garland..."There's no place like home."
Congratulations on the sale!!

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

Welcome back and congrats on the 6 x 6 sale.

Kim VanDerHoek said...

Not just one but two were sold! In fact, your car and waiters would have been mine if I had been there sooner. It was wonderful seeing your beautiful paintings in person, I hope I will get to see more again soon.