Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Autumn Shadows

6"x6" oil on linen

Another contribution to Karin Jurick's Different Strokes From Different Folks.
My wife and I will be going on a vacation soon so it may be a little while before I will have something new to post. We are going on a 10 day Mediterranean cruise - it leaves from Venice, Italy (I will be celebrating my 43rd birthday there!), first stop Dubrovnik, Croatia; at sea; Santorini, Greece; at sea; Tunis, Tunisia; at sea; Malaga, Spain; Casablanca, Morocco; at sea; and ends in Lisbon Portugal. I can't wait!
SOLD

5 comments:

n. rhodes harper said...

Wow nice painting Edward. You really captured the light and shadows. Hope all is well with you.

John Vander Stelt said...

Nice job, Edward. Keep up the good work!

Mona said...

Ed, happy birthday, and bon voyage. It sounds like a wonderful trip. I look forward to seeing what you might paint from your journey!

dominique eichi said...

Edward, I am tagging you........lol

Dominic Philibert said...

Very very beautiful!
Well designed!